Thursday, November 3, 2011

I'm just saying


So, I'm going to go ahead and share a post I was sent last night from a friend of mine.  She told me that when she read it, she immediately thought of me.  And for that, I'm very flattered...

We need to teach our daughters to distinguish between a man who flatters her - and a man who compliments her. A man who spends money on her - and a man who invests in her. A man who views her as property - and a man who views her properly. A man who lusts after her - and a man who loves her. A man who believes he is God's gift to women - and a man who remembers a woman was God's gift to man...And make sure our boys become that kind of a man. Value yourselves girls/ladies.......you are SO worth it!

Now, with that all being said, all I can say is thank you.  Thank you for noticing and thank you to my parents for teaching me the correct way to treat people.  And a sincere thank you to my father for being my role model.

No comments:

Post a Comment